This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations Saiya Dawson from Brisbane, Australia!
Hello lovely people, today I am announcing the very first Delicious Delicious Bagel giveaway! This giveaway is open to anyone, even overseas, so everyone can (and should) enter! If you don’t like the pack you can give it to someone who does and just make their day. The winner will be announced on Saturday 11th April and the name with be published on this post, on Facebook and Twitter.
To enter: Simply click on the picture and like, comment and share the T2 Giveaway facebook post. Your name will then go into the draw and a winner will be randomly picked!
T2 is a great tea shop from Australia that stocks really amazing teas from all over the world and has the most amazing flavours too. This T2 giveaway pack contains $70 worth of products including:
- ‘The jug”, their brand spankin’ new iced tea jugs. Includes a removable rotating infuser, silicone handle and airtight lid. It’s also dishwasher safe, BPA free and stain proof. I’m giving away the sleek black jug.
- A black T2 tea scoop, to match the jug of course.
- A box of T2 Turkish Apple sugar sugar fruit tisane. This stuff is like fruit infused raw sugar. Makes 16 cups.
- A box of T2 Fruitalicious fruit tisane. The key flavours here are cranberries, blueberries, dragon fruit, papaya and heaps more. Makes 25 cups.
- A bar of T2 Salty Evergreen tea infused dark chocolate. The dark chocolate is infused with Japanese Gyokuro and slivers of salt, made in Melbourne.
We were in a T2 store in Brisbane that includes a tea bar and they had a pitcher made up of both Turkish Apple and Fruitalicious with apple slices. It was SO DAMN GOOD. They only give you little tester cups but we kept going back to drink more, haha. It was honestly the best iced tea I’ve ever had so I just had to make up a pack to giveaway! I’m feeling a bit bummed that I don’t get to keep it so I’ll be heading back next week to buy myself some of this crack tea.
Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with T2, I was not asked to make this post, I have never been contacted by T2, I was not given these products for free, nor am I being compensated. This post contains my genuine opinions and I paid for these products from my wallet. I just wanted to giveaway something I thought was really yummy.